Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Business » How To Write Persuasive Business Copy
Business Small Business Bankruptcy Credit Loans Personal-Finance Stocks-Mutual-Funds Settlements Taxes Wealth-Building Finance Ecommerce Financial Investment Commercial

How To Write Persuasive Business Copy

As a copywriter, I'm nearly always selling my services to other businesses

While I've written copy for a wide range of firms, I've found there are three consistent factors that, if incorporated into your copywriting, will dramatically increase your conversion rate.

1. Make the return on investment very clear to the reader

The majority of businesses are in business for one reason, to maximise profits. Therefore, any spending undertaken by a business should be viewed as an investment. If you can demonstrate that investing your product or service will bring returns much greater than the initial cost, you will have gone a long way to converting the reader.

2. Minimize risk, maximize gain

One of the main reasons businesses do not invest in new products or services is risk. Most of us in business have had the experience of getting burned, and will instinctively look to avoid it.

When making your offer, if appropriate, give them money back guarantee, no questions asked'. Or perhaps tell them that your service is a flat rate and if you will keep working until you get results.

The idea is to fill your offer with so much perceived value and so little risk that it will be hard for the reader to say no'.

3. Add value to the readers life

Despite writing to another business, remember that you are still talking to a person. Before you begin writing, research the sort of person you are writing to and what might be important to them. When you write your copy, be sure to match these up with what your product or service can give them.

For example, if you are a HR Consultant writing to a HR manager, tell them how much easier their working life will be if their staff are performing well together and absence days are down.

I hope you've found these useful. While there are many elements to writing effective copy I feel these will give you a great start when writing to other businesses.

How To Write Persuasive Business Copy

By: Marcus Hemsley
Business Growth Coaching - Undoing The Death (Part2) Why Your Business Needs Cheap Leaflet Printing Importance Of Steel Rolling Mill Machinery In Mechanical Business. How Critical Is Marketing In Your Mlm Business? 5 Crucial Business Secrets Legitimate Home Based Business Opportunities Starting A Soap Making Business -- 5 Thought Starters Top 7 Uses for Excel in an Affiliate Marketing Business Selecting A Small Business Idea For The Web Suggestions on How to Begin a Personal Trainer Business Get On Financial Track With Fast Track Cash And Generate Great Capital Adjusting To The Home Business Life Starting A Photography Business The Right Way
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.233.242) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.007080 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2119, 54,
How To Write Persuasive Business Copy Kista