Sunoco, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Sunoco, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the companys key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Sunoco is engaged in petroleum refining and marketing and chemicals manufacturing. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and employs about 11,200 people. The company recorded revenues of $31,191 million during the financial year ended December 2009 (FY2009), a decrease of 38.8% compared with FY2008. The operating loss of the company was $1,439 million during FY2009, compared with an operating profit of $1,512 million in FY2008. The net loss was $329 million in FY2009, compared with a net profit of $776 million in FY2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Sunoco, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sunoco, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Sunoco, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Sunoco, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Sunoco, Inc.
Reasons to Purchas
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information please visit :
by: Aarkstore Enterprise
About the Author:
Aarkstore Enterprise specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.