Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the companys key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Murata Manufacturing (Murata) is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of electronic components. The major product groups of the company include ceramic capacitors, piezoelectric components, microwave devices and module products, which are sold mainly to electronics companies for use as components in telecommunication, computer, audio, video, automotive electronics and other electronic products. The company is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan and employed about 33,100 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY530,819 million ($5,722.2 million) during the financial year ended March 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 1.3% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was JPY26,730 million ($288.1 million) during FY2010, as compared to the operating loss of JPY16,287 million ($175.6 million) in FY2009. The net profit was JPY24,757 million ($266.9 million) in FY2010, as compared to the net profit of JPY3,588 million ($38.7 million) in FY2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Reasons to Purchas
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information please visit :
by: Aarkstore Enterprise
About the Author:
Aarkstore Enterprise specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.